Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hope Rising

Here is a book which people who would be better if they read: Hope Rising by Kim Meeder. I'm not yet half way (I am a rather slow reader) but I can say already that I like it. Several times already, I have found myself crying at the tender stories of horses and humans and the amazing works God can accomplish between them.

The book is organized into an easy read, with short chapters recounting individual stories. The stories do not depend on one another so this book can fit nicely into busy schedules. (In fact, if your schedule is very full, this is a perfect book to read that will help you slow down). The stories are simple but rich. What do you get when broken horses come face to face with wounded children? A gentle miracle...

No comments:

Post a Comment