Saturday, April 9, 2011

This Blog

I did not think that I would be one to start a blog, but some gentle prodding convinced me otherwise. After I met with a lady who directs a local publishing house, I was intrigued by her advice. One stepping stone on the path toward a career in authoring or publishing, that she suggested, was to start a blog. So here goes! I cannot say for certain what it will look like, or how frequently it will be updated! As of now, it will simply be a place for me to record some thoughts, post bits of my writing, and WRITE! As always, it is my hope that all content will be honoring to Christ, hence the title of this blog. Like many other children, my imagination was captured by C.S. Lewis's Chronicles of Narnia, particularly the unforgettable lion that walks those pages. I continue to marvel at Lewis's writing capacities, but more importantly, I've learned to love the Lion. So as I begin this simple endeavor, it is my hope that my scribblings will point to Him.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'm looking forward to reading your work :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah!
    I am loving the work. I got a blog too! Follow me at ritzwarrior.wordpress.com. I am looking forward to your future work!

    ReplyDelete